The aim of this web page is to provide insight into the capabilities and resources of Watson Mattheus Consulting Electrical Engineers (Pty) Ltd. It is not intended to provide detailed information on the Company.
About Watson Mattheus
Watson Mattheus Electrical Consulting Engineers concentrates on Electrical Services and has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Electrical Building Services
- Electrical Reticulation
- Computer Power Supplies
- Public Address Systems
- Earthing and Lightning Protection
- Access Control Systems
- Industrial Services
- Energy Management Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- PV installations
The staff compliment of the company is thirteen people.
Areas of specific expertise include Retail, Motor related projects, Residential, Office Developments and Industrial Plants.
In addition to Construction Projects the Company has been commissioned for numerous feasibility studies, investigations of existing buildings, energy meter investigations and technical advice
The Company operate on the basis of personal service and absolute commitment to Clients as can be seen from the projects completed
The Company has grown rapidly over the past years.
The Company continue to offer consistent service to a wide spectrum of Clients including several major Developers, Institutions and Architecture practices.
Watson Mattheus contributes its success to the intimate and continuing involvement of the staff on all projects from concept development though to final accounts and beyond.
Prestigious and Special Developments
The founder of the Company has in his personal capacity been responsible for the design and implementation of the following perhaps once in a lifetime developments:
- Bophuthatswane Recording Studios which is the first digital studios to be commissioned in the Southern Hemisphere
- Bophuthatswane Television and Radio Broadcasting Station
- Mbombela Sport Stadium constructed for the 2010 Fifa Soccer World Cup
- Standard Bank of South Africa Head Office
- National Powerstation Control Centre for Eskom at Simmerpan, Germiston